Treating you fairly
I am completely committed to putting your well-being at the heart of how I run my business.
Treating customers fairly (TCF) remains central to my philosophy. Our clients' interests are at the heart of how I do business and I am fully committed to ensuring that the FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) principle of Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) is implemented in all areas of my day to day business activities. As one of our clients, you can expect to get the financial services and products that meet your needs, not mine.
I am committed to the following six objectives:
- 1. To ensure that my clients are absolutely confident that I, as a company, view Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) as essential, and making it central to the way I work.
- 2. To ensure that products and services marketed and sold are designed to meet the specific needs and requirements of my clients.
- 3. To ensure that my clients are provided with clear information and are kept appropriately informed before, during and after the point of sale.
- 4. Where my clients receive advice, I will ensure that the advice given is suitable and appropriate, taking into account my clients individual circumstances and requirements.
- 5. My clients are provided with products and levels of services that are reflective of the highest standards which they have been led to expect.
- 6. I will ensure that our clients do not face unreasonable post-sale difficulties should they want to change a product, switch provider, submit a claim or make a complaint.
My goals-based wealth management process focuses on you, your goals and your unique situation. I will help identify your key goals and objectives and then help you to achieve these by managing your finances in the most effective way.
Focusing on your goals
My clients continually tell me that I am very different from other financial advisers and wealth managers. Part of what makes me different is my clear commitment to fully understanding your financial goals at the very outset and to continually work with you throughout our relationship in order to achieve your specific objectives.
Your interests are at the heart of how I do business and I am fully committed in ensuring that the principle of Treating Customers Fairly is implemented in all areas of my day to day business activities.